Thursday, January 29, 2009

3 Oh

I turn 30 this year. My life is not what I thot it would be. Actually I stopped planning long ago so I don't even know what I was expecting. But I do know I was supposed to be married by now. I was supposed to have a baby or two by now. Even having a boyfriend, or a possible boyfriend, would be nice at this point. I don't know why it's not happening, but it hurts.

But even in my hurt I don't want to ever forget how I am feeling right now. I know I am in this place for a reason. I want to be able, once I am married (God-willing), to offer hope and counsel for other older singles who I come in contact with. I want to be there for them just as I have had people be there for me. I think that is my passion.

If I can help just one person who is going thru similar struggles that I went thru then I will be happy. :)

No comments: